-- I'm Primus in the Transformers-Crew! I'm Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode in the Duel-Monsters Club! KIM POSSIBLE FOREVER! JOIN THE KIM POSSIBLE FIGHT FOR FIVE: [link] VIVA NO MA'AM! JOIN THE National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood! "Please put down your weapon! You have 20 SECONDS to comply!" -ED 209, RoboCop 97% of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the other 3% that goes to see things explode and robots beating the crap outta each other! 95% of the teenage population would cry if they saw the jonas brothers or miley cyrus on the top of the empire state building. Copy and paste this if you would be the 5% screaming "jump, bitches, jump!! 90% of teens today would die if MySpace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature I am selling my soul for Yu-Gi-Oh! cards! Check my Journal for info!
According to Urban Dictionary it came from 4Chan. Someone was posting Pokemon pictures and someone replied with a Mudkip picture with the terrible spelling "I herd you liek Mudkips" and this was followed by about a bazillion screencaps of Mudkips from various Pokemon episodes...all with the same "I herd you liek".